|Dimensioni||20.5 × 28.5 cm|
Area 11 - Scienze storiche, filosofiche, pedagogiche e psicologiche, Rivista "J-Reading"
Rivista J-Reading n. 2-2017
In questo numero:
- Chew-Hung Chang, Muhammad Faisal Aman The International Charter on Geographical Education – a reflection on published research articles on Assessment
- Daniela Pasquinelli d’Allegra Proposals for the development of competences in geography by applying the IGU International Charter
- Wiktor Osuch Geography in the reformed educational system in Poland ‒ return to the past or a brand new quality?
- Enrico Squarcina, Valeria Pecorelli Ocean citizenship. The time to adopt a useful concept for environmental teaching and citizenship education is now
- Margherita Cisani High school commuters. Sustainability education on students’ mobility behaviours and perceptions of their everyday landscape
THE LANGUAGE OF IMAGES (Edited by Elisa Bignante and Marco Maggioli)
- Elisa Bruttomesso, Jordi Vic Intentional Camera Movement: A Multisensory and Mobile Photographic Technique to Investigate the Urban Tourism Experience
MAPPING SOCIETIES (Edited by Edoardo Boria)
- Matteo Proto Irredenta on the map: Cesare Battisti and Trentino-Alto Adige cartographies
GEOGRAPHICAL NOTES AND (PRACTICAL) CONSIDERATIONS
- Emanuela Gamberoni Challenges of Geography in Education. Proposals from the EUROGEO Conference (Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2-3 March 2017)